Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bad Robot

This Friday is Gallery 1988's "Bad Robot" show, which pays tribute to the TV shows and movies created by JJ Abram's production company, Bad Robot. I chose to do another depiction of LOST's Ben Linus (you can see my first one from the LOST show here and buy prints of it here). This time he's witnessing the crash of Oceanic Flight 815.
"There Goes the Neighborhood"
Ink and acrylic on paper mounted on cradled panel
8" x 10" x 2"

Here's the sketch, a detail shot, and the show flyer with all the info:


Definitely check it out if you're in the area! Remember, the show is at Gallery 1988's new location, Gallery 1988 West (which is west of La Brea). You don't wanna get...

4 comments:

Sinae Park said...

SPOOKY! I LOVE IT.

Jules said...

Thanks Sinae!

dekolette said...

Any chance this will become available as a print?

Jules said...

I don't know when yet, but I'll most likely make prints available in the future since the original has sold!