Monday, August 20, 2012

"Sin-eater" on 1xRun

Hey guys! This Wednesday, 1xRun will be releasing a signed, limited edition print run of my piece "Sin-eater," and it'll only be available to purchase for a week. 

Each is a 13" x 16" archival pigment print on 330gsm fine art paper. The run is a limited edition of 50 (all signed and numbered) at $45 each. They will be available for purchase from August 22nd to August 28th.

If you want, you can sign up to be reminded when the print is released. And if you scroll down, you can also read a little interview I did with 1xRun!

Tell all your friends!

2 comments:

P.H.Valadares said...

Congrats Julian! There's something about your art that reminds me of my childhood. I could stare at it all night long. Huge fan here.

Jules said...

Thank you! That's so nice!