Wednesday, July 18, 2012

C4C Hearts NY


Hi guys! This year, Gallery 1988's annual Crazy 4 Cult show moves to New York! All the info is up on that promo card up there.
Here's a teaser of my piece. It's probably not hard to guess which movies I chose to play with this time around:

I'll post the final image up when the show gets closer.

Oh, and remember Jimmy Giegerich's Bits in Multiples of 8 zine that I did this Legend of Zelda/Mario mash-up illustration for? Well that zine is no longer going to be a zine but a perfect-bound book featuring tons of awesome video-game-themed art by incredible illustrators (you can view the full list of contributors here)! You can pre-order a copy/help fund the project through this kickstarter. The project was already fully funded on the first day it was up, but there are still plenty of goodies to go around along with the book!

1 comment:

Tom said...

This is great work. If you ever do any reproductions of this piece, let me know. Best, Tom