Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh, hey

Sooo sorry for the lack of updates for the past few weeks! I've been super busy, which is weird because I don't have too much to show for it (yet!). But the next few months should be full of exciting things. One exciting thing that you should come to this Saturday is organized by the awesome art collective The Upper Six Hundreds called "Terra Obscura":



I'm in the show along with a bunch of fantastic artist and designer friends. $5 gets you into an art party with live music and general awesomeness. I'll be showing a small sculpture/mixed media piece (I'll post pictures up after).
You can RSVP on facebook by clicking HERE. Come say hi!

2 comments:

Richerand Lionel said...

Your stuff is really amazing !
I love your images.
It's very sensitive, congratulations !

Jules said...

Thank you!