Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's coming...

Crazy 4 Cult 4 is this Friday, from 7pm-10pm at Gallery 1988 LA!



Several friends from Otis will also be in the show, so I'm extra excited to be a part of this!
Here's a little tease of what I'll be contributing:



That's right, I made a sculpture. But who exactly will be playing this banjo, you ask? Well, can you guess what cult movie my piece is based on?

I'll post the final piece soon. But I really really hope you can check out the show in person! I got a sneak peek of a bunch of the pieces in the show and it looks like it's gonna be nothing short of AMAZING.

Check back soon for the final piece!

4 comments:

Maslo said...

Deliverance? o.0 That's the first film I think of when I see a banjo... And that's probably not a good thing lol

Jules said...

Haha, good guess. But no, it's another movie!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Oh man, harold and maude?

I'll see you toniiiiiightttttt!

Sigrid said...

It's Harold and Maude? I remeber the great Cat Stevens Soundtrack...