Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another Dimension



This Thursday from 7-10pm is the opening of Gallery 1988's Twilight Zone show called "Another Dimension." My piece is based on the famous "Eye of the Beholder" episode.



"Eye Candy"
Ink, acrylic, and gouache on paper mounted on wood
11.75" x 11.75"

I wanted the piece to carry the same theme of that episode, and since this is Gallery 1988 I also wanted it to be humorous with a bit of a twist. Plus, it's always fun to do a pin-up every now and then.
I hope you can make it to the show!

For inquiries about purchasing work, please visit http://nineteeneightyeight.com/

3 comments:

lostsailors said...

Amazing! I saw the pin up and gasped, "TWILIGHT ZONE" before reading any text. That episode was my fave, fave, fave growing up.

jazzlamb said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors. The idea is really cool.

Jules said...

Thanks guys!