Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Current Shows + The Ark Project Book

The LOST show at Gallery 1988 tonight was amazing...lots of really awesome work! Plus I was really happy to discover that my piece sold! If you didn't get a chance to drop by the gallery tonight, the show will be up until Christmas Eve. Also, congrats to friends and fellow Otis illustrators Danielle Buerli and Luke Berliner for selling their pieces as well!

Here's my piece for the show in its frame (sorry the picture's a bit blurry):



Over at Gallery 1988 San Francisco is the Paper Pushers show, which opened last week. My piece, "Adrift," is still up for sale if you are interested. You can view it and the rest of the show here: http://g1988pp09.blogspot.com/

Finally, The Ark Project Book is out and for sale. You can purchase it here: http://idnworld.com/books/?id=ark
I received my copy not too long ago and was blown away by all the wonderful work inside! I'm really glad to have been a part of this project, so thanks to DGPH for inviting me!

3 comments:

romina said...

So proud of you jules :) and danielle and luke too.

Thomas Lynch III said...

that red dot really ties the piece together. congrats!

Jules said...

Thanks guys!!!