Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mini Group Show!









Here are pictures from the magical 6th floor wall the week Thomas, Zach, and I were up. Magic!

All the post-its you see were drawn on by different people. I wanted to include something interactive, so I drew a figure on a dry erase board and stuck a stack of post-its where the head and hands should go. There were a lot of really cool and interesting things that people came up with...And of course there was the inevitable penis drawing (actually, there were several).

Anyway, it was a good show! It was great being up there with Thomas and Zach...you could tell our work apart, but they really worked well together.

I hope to do this again next semester!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one bit Nik Scarlett?

http://www.scarlett-ink.com/gallery.html

Miranda said...

I'm a big Julian fan... I put a link to your blog on my blog :)